The Lube Center Has Opened a New State-of-the-Art Location in Arundel Mills, MD
- WLR Automotive Group, Inc. announced the company opened a new Lube Center in Anne Arundel County, Maryland on Saturday, June 20, 2020. It is conveniently located at 7691 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, Maryland, just down the street from Arundel Mills Mall and Live! Casino. This is the 13th Lube Center business for WLR Automotive Group, now boasting 11 locations in Maryland and two in Pennsylvania. The building was constructed by Holland Construction Corporation, using the most advanced building practices and technologies. Read More>> View Image Gallery>>
COVID-19 Update – All Locations Open
- We have enhanced our safety measures, following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and Governor Hogan has entered Stage 1 of reopening the state, thus we have decided to reopen all our businesses. Read More>>
COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE CLOSED
- The safety and welfare of our customers and our team members is the #1 priority of WLR Automotive Group. Effective immediately, we are CLOSED because of the impact COVID-19 is having on our community. All Monthly Memberships & Fleet Accounts will be put on-hold until we reopen our business. >> Message from WLR President & CEO
2020 International Women’s Day
- WLR Automotive Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. To Celebrate International Women’s Day, Sunday, March 8, 2020, we will be offering the following discounts to all the wonderful women in our community: The Lube Centers - $15 OFF Any Oil Change Service The Auto Spas - $5.00 OFF Any Car Wash The Auto Spa Expresses - $3.00 OFF Any Car Wash No appointment or coupon necessary. Offer valid on March 8, 2020, only.
The Gambrills Auto Spa will Close Temporarily to Improve Customer Experience
- WLR Automotive Group, Inc. announced today that it will be temporarily closing their Gambrills, MD Auto Spa for renovations to improve customer experience. The closure will be for 8 days, starting March 1 through March 8, 2020; the Auto Spa will reopen on Monday, March 9, 2020. Read More>>
2019 Best of the Best – Frederick News Post
- We are proud to announce the Frederick Lube Centers (Route 40, Route 85 & Jefferson Street.) and the Fredericktown Auto Spa won the Frederick News Post's 2019 Best of the Best for BEST OIL & LUBE, BEST CAR WASH & BEST DETAILING! A huge Thank You to the Frederick readers for voting for our team! View more Best of the Best winners and competitors here.
WLR Automotive Group Valet Services, the Best for the Best
- WLR (Wash, Lube, Repair) Automotive Group’s purpose statement is “Changing Lives, One Neighbor at a Time.” In keeping with this commitment, the company supports many local causes throughout the year. In 2013, the company’s creative minds started an employee volunteer team that would provide valet services for local charitable and community events. The Car Care Crew Valet Team Sponsorship was a success and continues to not only provide a professional friendly-service, but helps elevate the event to the next level. Read More>>
The Bottom Line Is “The Customer Experience”
- This January, Randall S. Simpson, WLR Automotive Group’s President & CEO was featured in The Mighty Pros magazine. This amazing article gives a great insight of the company and what makes Randy the great leader he has become. Click here to read the article.
- WLR Automotive Group’s Auto Spa Express locations are able to wash Dually Trucks (trucks that have dual rear wheels). Most drive-thru car washes are unable to accommodate these vehicles. To promote this capability, we will be offering FREE car washes to Dually Trucks on January 11th & January 12, 2020. This is a $17.00 value! No coupon needed, visit our Frederick or Bel Air Auto Spa Express to receive your free wash. Click here to view our Dually Days video.
WLR Automotive Group, Adopt A Family
- WLR (Wash, Lube, Repair) Automotive Group’s purpose statement is “Changing Lives, One Neighbor at a Time.” In keeping with this commitment, the company supports many local causes throughout the year. For nearly a decade, the company supported “Adopt a Family”, in partnership with Hillcrest Elementary School. Read more.