Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
The Auto Spa Express Assistant Manager is a hands-on manager who performs all of the following:
(1) Auto Spa Vision, Mission and Values: Assures that all employees know the Auto Spa vision, mission and values and that they apply these company philosophies in all work and training that they perform. The Assistant Manager is an example of living the values, vision and mission, and is expected to demonstrate them in all that he/she does.
(2) Customer Vision and Service: Understands, lives and teaches the Auto Spa “Customer Service Vision” and instills this passion for customer service into every aspect and detail of the operations. Ensures all employees likewise have this passion for the customer through effective communication, training and performance management.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
1. Management and Supervision of Staff
2. Payroll Management
3. Processing of daily paperwork including financial data
4. Processing of new hire and separation paperwork
5. Ability to evaluate staff performance using the company’s performance management tools
6. Ability to interview new candidates
7. Willingness to step in and work any job function necessary to insure 100% customer satisfaction
8. Ability to lift, push, pull, or bend up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
9. Ability to work in extreme weather including cold and hot temperatures
10. With training, will learn the point of sale system and other mechanical items needed to run The Auto Spa.
1. Experience: At least 1 year of management experience in a high volume, customer focused business
2. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred
3. Professional Requirements: Must be able to read and write English; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experienced in delivering specific performance feedback to direct reports, must be able to multitask and use time management skills to complete specific daily, weekly, and monthly tasks while managing the daily customer traffic through effective delegation.
4. Bilingual in conversational or written Spanish will be very helpful
5. Automotive service or previous car wash management experience a plus but not required.