Salary: $11.50 to $15.00 /hour
The Automotive Lube Technician must be able to offer excellent customer service and perform services on vehicles with the upmost integrity. We are currently looking for both Top and Bottom Technicians.
Top Customer Service Technician Duties:
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), and provide recommendation for preventive maintenance to Customer
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance services
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Must be able and comfortable communicating with customers using exceptional customer service
Bottom Technician Duties:
- Drains oil out of vehicles, checks oil plug
- Change vehicle filters accessible from underneath vehicle
- Check under vehicle for damage or leaks and reports damage to Top Technician and/or Cashier
- Top off differential or gear boxes
- Communicates with Top Technician about transmission options
- Communicates issue with vehicle to cashier
- Grease lubrication points on vehicle as needed