Hanover, MD 21076
Great working environment! If you have passion for people and like to work with your hands, this is the job for you!!! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – We will train!!
Top Technician/Customer Service Duties:
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), and provide recommendation for preventive maintenance to Customer.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance services.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, including all safety procedures related to COVID-19 for our employees and customers safety.
- Must be able and comfortable communicating with customers using exceptional customer service and sales.