Salary: $52,000.00 /year
Automotive Mechanicsinspect, maintain, and repair automobiles and light trucks that run on gasoline, electricity, or alternative fuels, such as ethanol. They perform basic care maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations, diagnose more complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs. Automotive Mechanic’s test drives customer vehicles.
• Must have A.S.E. Certification(s)
• MD. State Inspection license preferred
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Able to endure repetitive bending and reaching
• Able to diagnose issue accurately and performs services timely
• Must have current / valid driver’s license