Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Are you interested in seeing if you have what it takes to work for The Lube Center??? WE are having a hiring open house this coming Thursday where you can stop in anytime between 10-2 pm and interview with management as well as tour our shop. Please email and confirm that you are coming.
Hiring Open House
When – December 12th, Thursday
From 10:0 am to 2:00 pm, stop in anytime
Where – The Lube Center, 5715 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick
Pay – $11 plus commission. Our techs earn from $11-$14 on average an hour
Great working environment! If you have passion for people and like to work with your hands, this is the job for you!!! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – We will train!!
The Automotive Lube Technician must be able to offer excellent customer service and perform services on vehicles with the upmost integrity. We are currently looking for both Top and Bottom Technicians.
Top Customer Service Technician Duties:
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), and provide recommendation for preventive maintenance to Customer
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance services
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Must be able and comfortable communicating with customers using exceptional customer service
Bottom Technician Duties:
- Drains oil out of vehicles, checks oil plug
- Change vehicle filters accessible from underneath vehicle
- Check under vehicle for damage or leaks and reports damage to Top Technician and/or Cashier
- Top off differential or gear boxes
- Communicates with Top Technician about transmission options
- Communicates issue with vehicle to cashier
- Grease lubrication points on vehicle as needed
Must be able to work week-ends. Full time hours 30-40 hours a week.