Salary: $37,500.00 to $45,000.00 /year
The Assistant Location Manager is responsible for providing outstanding experience for our customers and a safe, enjoyable working environment for all employees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and assist and coordinate activities of workers engaged in lube and other preventive related auto services
- Act as a working Location Manager, which means willing to act in all roles of the lube center as needed like working undert the hood, assisting the lube techs, cashiering, and greeting vehicles.
- Inspect equipment and arrange for repair as necessary
- Manage scheduling, training, mentoring and discipline of employees
- Responsible for seamless and outstanding service, especially when involving customer complaints and escalating issues
- Manage inventory, ordering supplies and performing labor/good costs analysis
- Make daily bank deposits and day-end reconciliation
- Manage and work closely with employees to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Able to offer outstanding customer service
- Manage employee relations