Job Duties include but not limited to:
1. Supervision of staff
2. Processing of daily paperwork including financial data
3. Willingness to step in and work any job function necessary to insure 100% customer satisfaction
4. Ability to lift, push, pull, or bend up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
5. Ability to work in extreme weather including cold and hot temperatures
6. With training, will learn the point of sale system and other mechanical items needed to run The Auto Spa.
1. Experience: At least some experience in a high volume, customer focused business
2. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred
3. Professional Requirements: Must be able to read and write English; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experienced in delivering specific performance feedback to direct reports, must be able to multitask and use time management skills to complete specific daily, weekly, and monthly tasks while managing the daily customer traffic through effective delegation.
4. Bilingual in conversational or written Spanish will be very helpful
5. Automotive service or previous car wash management experience a plus but not required.