Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
The Auto Spa Express Assistant Manager is a hands-on manager who performs the following:
1. Management and Supervision of Staff
2. Payroll Management
3. Processing of daily paperwork including financial data
4. Processing of new hire and separation paperwork
5. Ability to evaluate staff performance using the company’s performance management tools
6. Ability to interview new candidates
7. Willingness to step in and work any job function necessary to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
8. Ability to lift, push, pull, or bend up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
9. Ability to work in extreme weather including cold and hot temperatures
10. With training, will learn the point of sale system and other mechanical items needed to run The Auto Spa.
11. Manage operations of the car wash including tunnel and equipment maintenance as well as manage shop flow.
1. Experience: At least 1 year of management experience in a high volume, customer focused business
2. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred
3. Professional Requirements: Must be able to read and write English; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experienced in delivering specific performance feedback to direct reports, must be able to multitask and use time management skills to complete specific daily, weekly, and monthly tasks while managing the daily customer traffic through effective delegation.
4. Bilingual in Spanish will be very helpful
5. Automotive service or previous car wash management experience a plus but not required.