Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
The Assistant Location Manageris responsible for providing outstanding experience for our customers and a safe, enjoyable working environment for all employees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and assist and coordinate activities of workers engaged in lube and other preventive related auto services
- Act as a working Assistant Location Manager, which means willing to act in all roles of the lube center as needed like working undert the hood, assisting the lube techs, cashiering, and greeting vehicles.
- Inspect equipment and arrange for repair as necessary
- Manage scheduling, training, mentoring and discipline of employees
- Responsible for seamless and outstanding service, especially when involving customer complaints and escalating issues
- Manage inventory, ordering supplies and performing labor/good costs analysis
- Make daily bank deposits and day-end reconciliation
- Manage and work closely with employees to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Able to offer outstanding customer service
- Manage employee relations